To Our Patients:
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Associates in ENT has taken proactive steps to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients, clinicians, and staff to minimize the risk of infection or its spread. All patients with appointments will be contacted before the scheduled visit to be screened by our staff.
** If you have had a FEVER within FIVE days or have an active FEVER, DO NOT come in for your shots or appointment. Call our office to discuss with a nurse/provider and to reschedule. (423) 267-6738.
If you have not been contacted by our office or if you have any questions about your upcoming appointment, please contact our office.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this difficult time. We know that you have a choice when it comes to your healthcare. We appreciate the trust and confidence you have placed in Associates in ENT.
We feel that it is very important during this time for AENT and its patients to work together to be proactive in preventing the spread of this virus for the safety and care of our patients and staff.
- Take your prescribed medications as instructed. Strict compliance is very important.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap through the day. Use soap and water for 30 seconds. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are unavailable. The sanitizer should be at least 60% alcohol.
- Use proper coughing and sneezing etiquette. Use your elbow. Wash hands afterwards.
- Do not shake hands and keep your distance from others.
- Stay home if you’re able. Avoid large gatherings and social events as much as possible.
- If you are experiencing fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches, severe headaches, vomiting, diarrhea, or any other feelings of illness, please call our office BEFORE coming in for your shots or appointment.
- If you have traveled in the past three weeks or have been in close contact with someone who has traveled in the past three weeks, please call our office BEFORE coming in for We are working diligently to stay up-to-date on all the information available related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and will continue to update our patients and staff as new information becomes available. Please exercise extreme caution and do not hesitate to contact our office with any questions.
Thank you for your understanding during this time as we work together to stay healthy and safe.
Associates in ENT