Associates in ENT is committed to providing you the best possible medical care at an affordable and reasonable fee. In order to better serve you and keep our overhead costs low, we have developed the following financial policy. Please familiarize yourself with this policy so that any future misunderstandings can be avoided. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the billing and insurance department directly at 423-209-9110.
It must be understood that:
- We render our services on the basis that insurance companies may or may not pay for all or a portion of our charges.
- Authorizations for medical treatment from your insurance company and/or doctor do not guarantee full payment for the service.
- Not all insurance companies/third party payers pay for all services. Each policy has its own particular stipulations regarding covered services or amount of coverage.
- All insurance companies state that verification of coverage is not a guarantee of coverage or payment. Actual benefits are determined by your insurance company after a claim is submitted.
- Patients are personally responsible for knowing and understanding their own insurance policy, eligibility, and coverage.
- Patients are responsible for payment of outstanding deductibles and co-insurance amounts at the time of service. Co-payments, co-insurance, and deductibles will be collected at the time of service.
- Patients will be responsible for prepaying any co-pay, co-insurance, and/or deductible prior to any surgical services.
- Patients are financially responsible for payments of all non-authorized procedures and non-covered services.
- Any appointment, including allergy testing, missed or not cancelled more than 24 hours in advance may incur a $50.00 no-show charge.
- Returned checks are subject to a $35.00 fee.
- Changes in insurance coverage must be reported to our staff promptly to avoid financial responsibility.
- We will bill all primary and secondary insurance companies as a courtesy to our patients. If your insurance company does not cover all of the cost of service, you will be requested to cover the remaining balance.
- For non-insured patients, full payment of the fees is due at the time of service.
We accept payments by cash, personal check, debit card, and/or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards. Our office is excited to present Carecredit to our patients as a payment option. Patients are also welcome to make payments online at www.myentonline.com (please allow 48 hours for your account to update when making online payments) utilizing our secure portal. Patients may also call in to our office to make a payment via telephone. You can also pay in person at our office, or mail payments to the address listed on the patients' statement.
If you are in need of financial assistance, please call our Patient Accounts Coordinator at 423-209-9110 ext. 256 to arrange a suitable payment plan. We will do everything that we can to help you meet your financial responsibility.