Your First Appointment
On your first office visit with us, you will need to arrive twenty minutes early to complete several forms. If you would like to complete these forms on our secure web portal before your appointment, please call our office at 423-267-6738, extension 0, and our staff will assist you with this. All information that we receive from our patients will be kept confidential.
Please bring the following information to your first appointment:
- Insurance cards (please verify that we are in your insurance plan).
- Forms that you have completed for your visit.
- If your insurance requires a referral, make sure that your primary care physician has sent one to our office prior to your appointment.
- Bring any disc or reports that you have had done in reference to why you are being seen.
- List of all medications that you are currently taking, medications that you are allergic to, immunizations that you have had, and any allergies.
- List of surgeries that you have had in the past.
- Any and all medical records from your primary care physician or ENT.