On your first office visit with us, you will need to arrive twenty minutes early for your appointment to complete several forms. If you would like to complete these forms on our secure web portal before your appointment, please call our office at 423-267-6738, extension 0, and our staff will assist you with this. All information that we receive from our patients will be kept confidential.
Please make sure that you remember to bring the following information to your first appointment:
- Insurance cards (make sure that you have verified that we are in your insurance plan)
- Forms that you have completed for your visit
- Make sure that if your insurance requires a referral, that your primary care physician has sent one to our office, prior to your appointment
- Bring any disc or reports that you have had done in reference to why you are being seen
- List of all medications that you are currently taking, medications that you are allergic to, immunizations that you have had, and any allergies.
- List of your surgeries that you have had in the past
- Any and all medical records from your primary care physician or ENT